Monday, July 23, 2007

Paris Hilton's New Boyfriend....




PARIS HILTON is celebrating freedom in the arms of a new man. The socialite was spotting kissing T-shirt designer Tyler Atkins at a beach party in Malibu this weekend, having been introduced by her surfing instructor, Koby Abberton.
'They were making out like teenagers,' a spy reports.
21-year-old Tyler - who designs under the label Rock Stars and Angels - courted controversy recently when he claimed to have been drugged at a Hollywood party.
'I met this famous girl at a party. I don't want to say who. We went back to her million-dollar house in the hills,' he told The Web Show. 'She brought out these pills and because I was drunk I went, "Yeah, f**k it - I'll just have one. Why not?"
'And she gave me four of these pills that were like Vicodin - they were like Rohypnols or something. She drugged me this famous chick and I woke up in her spa bath with her and her best friend. We were in the spa bath having a full-on threesome. It was heavy and we moved onto her huge closet. And then I don't remember anything else.
'I woke up at 5 pm in between them both on her bed. I couldn't find my clothes and I was thinking, "What did this girl give me?" "I was woken up by banging on the door because she's meant to be on set at 3 o'clock and they're still passed out. I looked through the peephole and there were these big security guys banging on the door.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

shiwangi said...

hmmm she looks lovely. Paris Hilton is my absolutely gorgeous. I'm collecting her picture over years and truly she is the most beautiful model in the world. It really doesn't matter if she wear bikini, casual or also some fetish fashion as I surprisingly saw pictures on http://latexr.com/ - simply amazing woman!